Tags: Customer Service Data Entry Data Evaluation Entry Level Graduates
Do you seek An Attractive position with a well known IT Company? Are you someone who has a third level education, experience in data pattern research, have an attention to detail and a desire to work with the very best in the IT Sector?
The Data Assessors Role offers the right candidate the potential for a high paced rewarding career.
Don’t Delay - Contact Manpower today Jobs@manpower.ie
Responsibilities may include any or all of the following:
- Make decisions regarding accuracy from multiple sources of data
- Review or research patterns in data, focusing on details and taking action to improve data accuracy
- Identify issues or inconsistencies in data and proactively question data quality
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BA/BS degree, ideally 2-3 years of relevant business experience
- Solid knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and related language and communication skills
- Logical thinking and independent decision making skills.